Human Constanta is a Belarusian human rights organization. It was registered in 2016, in Minsk.
Human Constanta works in three main areas:
- protection of the rights of foreign citizens and stateless persons
- promotion anti-discrimination
- digital freedoms and rights
Mission of Human Constanta is promotion of public interests and joint actions in response to modern challenges in the field of human rights in Belarus.
- It helps others to protect their rights;
- It compares Belarusian laws and practices with the best foreign examples and human rights standards;
- It spreads this knowledge through educational activities.