Public Foundation “Notabene”
Public Foundation “Notabene” is one of the first think tank organizations in the field of Human Rights and democratization in Tajikistan. The core goal of the organization is to promote Human Rights principles and development of civil society.
The main types of activities are:
- Assessment of situation with Human Rights in Tajikistan and development of analytical reports and policy papers to various international and regional organizations (UN, EU, OSCE, etc.);
- Expertise on compliance of the legislation to international Human Rights standards; • monitoring and research; • development of handbooks and other study materials in the field of Human Rights;
- Carrying out education and advocacy activities on Human Rights for various target groups;
- Preparation of alternative reports and individual complaints to the UN Human Rights Committees, special rapporteurs’, as well as reports on UPR to the UN Council on Human Rights;
- Support for the development of strategic litigation cases;
- Other activities in support of promotion and protection of Human Rights.